Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Tau Commission Part 3


 Well didn't think I'd ever get back to this blog but here it is.
 Part 3 of the commission included 20 drones (gun, shield and marker mix), and 8 crisis suits with every option magnetized (all of them magnetized and painted).

Unfortunately I only managed to get a few pictures of  the latter...but behold, feast your eyes... XD



There was also another one of my Devilfish Pilot conversions I didn't manage to get a decent picture of...

 I am currently working on the tactical squad of Dark Angels from the Dark Vengeance box set. (yes its called Vengeance Noire in french)
 
Hope I can get some good pictures of those once they are finished.
Anyways hope you enjoyed.

And as always happy wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...