Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Dark Vengeance Part 2: Characters


More of the Dark Vengeance box set coming your way...and this time: the Dark Angels characters...
People seem to like best Captain Balthazar (I believe that's what his name is) with his epic sized two handed sword.
But to me the Librarian Turmiel is a more interesting model because of his unusual pose and definite sense of style...and I guess my painting does kinda show he's my fav.



Nonetheless these a two awesome looking models and good replacements for those old Dark Angels characters sculpts that are showing their age.

Anyways just wanted to showcase these models here...

Hope you enjoyed and as always happy wargaming!

2 comments:

  1. The sword that the chapter master has looks awesome! Do you mind giving a rundown of how you painted it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    Your question inspired my latest article.

    The colors I used for the blade:
    mechanicus standard grey, codex grey, fortress grey, space wolves grey, skull white (yes thats a lot of greys and mostly the old ctitadel range)

    hope to read you soon,
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...