Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dark Vengeance Part 3: Ravenwing


It was really just a matter of getting these done...
It took me longer then it should have but that's usually what happens when you paint without drive (which is ironic caus their bikes :p).
Nonetheless I'm happy about how they turned out given that this is my first go at painting bikes...and one of the rare occasions I get to paint black armor.

The black armor was done using double highlights on a simple black primer: shadow grey (which is a blue grey) then codex grey (which is a light grey).

The sarge's robe was done using my usual bone color/sepia wash trick which I might get around to talk about some day...

Anyways hope you like 'em,

and as always happy wargaming!




7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really like the black armour, it has come out very well.

    As a fellow blogger can I ask how you managed to get the 'linkwithin' because I can't find it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      Had trouble finding out about this myself but its quite simple. visit,
      http://www.linkwithin.com
      Fill in the form and follow instructions on how to add the widget onto blogger (but if you want to change number of articles you have to do it all again so my advice is get it right the firs time)
      cheers

      Delete
    2. Forgot to tell you: If you want the previews of your article add the html tag (replace " with <>)
      "!-- more --"
      to your post(via HTML button)
      The text "read more" can be edited through the Blog Posts widget.
      hope this helps, cheers.

      Delete
  2. These look great! I'm excited to get started on mine too.

    Pr0Golf3r: Just go here to get it.

    http://www.linkwithin.com/learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cspyke! kootos on your feature on faeit212's blogexchange!

      Delete
  3. super beau rendu, c'est un travail très soigné. Félicitation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Korium'Ka!
      Au plaisir de te lire!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...