Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dark Vengeance


As someone only wanted the chaos models I recently managed to put my hands on the Dark Angels models from the Dark Vengeance box set.

You can see here the tactical squad fully painted by your servitor.
I must say the sergeant was the most interesting mini to paint with his robe and other details.

The rest of the squad are still handsome minis and I found the plasma glow to be quite entertaining to paint.



I've also painted the 'assault on black reach' minis from the previous box set and they clearly aren't as nice as these.
Its a good thing that GW is progressing with the quality of their plastics and the level of detail on these minis is really good. .




The marines having different poses is cool...especially compared to the previous box set where every boltgun marine looked the same.(almost felt like going back to 2nd Ed marines)

I look forward to showing you more of the minis from this box set once I get them painted.

Hope you enjoyed and as always happy wargaming!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Paint Job on those guys. Ur paint consistency is good and the highlights are very gradual. Mind if I add you blog on mine since you became my second member. As I can see you are like me and fairly new to blogging. Keep at it mate your painting is fantastic. Just going to have a nosy at all your other work for the next few hours and take notes.

    Rory (Pr0Golf3r:McNeil Miniature Projects)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the comment!
      I am indeed new to blogging...took me some time just to figure out how to reply to your comment. XD
      Don't be mistaken you are the first one to follow my blog!(publicly that might be :p)
      Enjoyed your post about the fellow tau you painted is why I followed you.
      Of course you may add my blog onto yours.(I use the widget "my blog list" and you're on it) ;)

      Thanks for following! (hope I wont disappoint :p )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...