Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Tau Objective Marker - Hammerhead


This objective marker was presented at the tau'va tsuam forum objective marker contest:
Its not so awesome looking than it is clever: I was definitely being hastily when I screwed up the middle part of the generator(first times at greenstuffing don't necessarly go well).
Its mainly made of three bits that are a felt pen, a light fixture from cities of death, and a tau drone...I call it the power node.


Next the Hammerhead:
I can't say I'm particularly proud of this one but sometimes its all about getting the job done.
Client asked for camouflage pattern since the scheme was only two tone I went for a striped camo" reminiscent of a snow/winter camouflage.




Hope you enjoyed and as always happy hobbying!

5 comments:

  1. The camouflage doesn't really work with that sort of scheme. But you can't argue with the client. The objective marker is really impressive, it is making me excited to start sculpting my first diorama. Fantastic work as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the objective marker. For some reason I always like seeing when people make those. There's so many options for what you can make as objective markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That objective marker is hella-cool! Nice camo on the hammerheads too. I think it's simple and subtle. Sometimes those things can be overlooked and underrated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...