Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Deathwing Command Squad Part 1


Hi there,
As you can see I  got started on the deathwing command squad...That's right I'm doing this in two parts so I can get myself motivated to finish these faster. :p

I built these using the loads of leftover bits you get from the new box-set once you've built the Knights.
This is where old Assault on black reach back-torsos and legs came in handy.
Enabling me to get the five extra miniatures out of this box-set...and still have left over bits like powerfists, heavy weapons and banner.

I know they aren't all TH/SS nadors so they won't be as competitive, but considered their "extras" I can't complain...That's if I ever get arount to playing these.

Enough said on my sad state of gaming.

Hope you enjoyed this little update and a happy hobbying to you!

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get myself that kit someday. There's so many awesome pieces that come with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work there Malthus! I really like the armour, there is just enough shading on it and works really well, you can hardly see the difference in torso and legs. Really nice work again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, very much appreciated.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...