Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Deathwing Command Squad Part 2


Here is the second part of my Deathwing command squad.
Record beating time on this one...well that's only if you're a slow painter like me.
This includes an Apothecary a Thunder Hammer/storm shield dude and a Plasma cannon.
Well that is what I came up with with the remaining bits from my boxset...Couldn't resist the Plasma Cannon, that thing looked too awesome and deadly to pass on.
Had to convert my own storm shield so used some bits I had laying around as well as the wings that go on to of the sergeant...the main pane for the shield was far from ideal and my excuse is I'm a bad converter so...yeah.











Anyways hope you enjoy and as always, happy hobbying!

2 comments:

  1. Love The pose on the Apothecary :) Slow painters of the world unite! You know... eventually, when we get around to it - maybe after we're done with that next squad, on crap; is that a 10 man tac squad? ~sigh~ This may take a while...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man!
      I related to what you said by staring at an unpainted crisis suit on my desk. :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...