Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tau special character: Aun'shi



The mightiest of ethereals returns...with a alternate color scheme.
I know he's still blue...but thats never been a problem.
I also have a new riptide in the works...yes another one is needed.
As well as some sniper drones on the backburner for my personal collection...no not finecast.
As a matter of fact I was thrilled when my client brought me this model in its metal variant.
**shakes fist in the air and screams:Finecaaast!**

Here are more pics of the dude while you wait for my lasyness to wear off:





Hope you enjoyed, and as always, happy hobbying!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work there Malthus. I have a metal one as well to do as part of my commission, but I was also cleaning up some metal vespids and thinking, how on earth did they make these finecast? I struggled with the metal ones. God knows how brittle they are. Nice work again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Your latest firewarriors are looking good as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...