Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Warlord Trait Cards by Eryx_UK

Eldar

Hello there,
Just wanted to give another big thanks to fellow blogger cpyke for sharing his discovery of  Eryx_UK's warlord trait cards.
After all we already have psychic power cards, so why not go one step further and use cards for the randomized warlord traits?

So without further ado here's the list of his amazing artistic creations for almost every book out there:

Strategic Traits
Personal Traits
Command Traits

Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels
Chaos Daemons
The Tau Empire
Eldar
Iyanden
Space Marines
Tyranids

Now all you need is a decent printer, cardboard, paper glue and a pair of cissors and you've got yourself some unusual wargaming accessories.

Here's some pics of the cards I printed out for my tau:




Hope you enjoyed, and as always, happy hobbying!


4 comments:

  1. Those look great! I need to print some out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea, is it ok if I pass this link on to my club, I'm sure many people at my club will find this useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...