Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ultramarine Sternguard Veterans


Here's the squad of sternguard veterans I painted up for my bud.
Also present are the ultramarines from  the previous paint set.(which surprisingly have embossed shoulder pads)
Now its dark angels everything...which is fine with me.^^
Well that's only until the next space marine codex comes out...which is said to be in september.

These are metal models. And as you can tell there's lots of detail to pick out...one could spend a lot of time doing it...which is partially what I did.
The combi-weapon is of course magnetized (he'll probably end up using the fusion blaster but the plasma looks cooler imo).








Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time, happy hobbying!

2 comments:

  1. What colour do you use to high light the armour? Or do you have a darker base colour and use smurf blue for the highlifght? They're really nice and I think the plasma looks cooler to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a darker base colour(macragge blue) and do a heavy drybrush of smurf blue(altdorf guard blue which is a greyer ultramarine blue) over all the armor I then do some edge highlighting with calgar blue(light greyish blue).

    The whole armor received a wash of nuln oil.

    Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...