Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Eldar Spirit Seer


The path of the exodite has now been revealed...or whatever that means.

Though the model is far from being my favorite from the new eldar range its actually better looking than I had expected.
Finecast did little trouble to me this time...the cleaning not being perfect is mostly on me.
Really like the piece of tree bark I picked out for the base, its free stuff and I have yet to find a better material for the job.
The scheme itself is pretty lame as it is blatantly copied it from the GW website.

Happy about how it came out nonetheless.





Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time, happy hobbying!

5 comments:

  1. It's a nice paint job but the model isn't really doing it for me. I don't know what it is but most Eldar models are cool looking but this one, in my opinion, isn't as good. I suppose, it could be my Tau instincts rising up. Sorry if I seem too negative, here's a smiley face :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all.
      All comments are appreciated. ;)
      Fact is I even agree with you.

      Currently working on a farsight...now that's a wicked mini...unfortunately I'm still waiting on a base...40 mils are hard to come through these days.

      Delete
  2. The paint job is great, nice work, as for the mini, I like it mainly, just the two fingered hand that is a bit weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate very much appreciated.
      Now that you mention it it also bothers me...glad I can now put my finger on it. :p
      Maybe they dit it to pay homage to the old eldar models that look like they're out of a 70's rock band. XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...