Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Eldar Wraith Blades

 

Here I am again just hoping to get some pictures out before the little men are sent off.
These guys won't exactly blind you but they do have a shine.
The color scheme was a client request as working with metallic paints isn't necessarily something I would go for.
I ended up working through it alright but can't say I'm looking forward to doing it again.
Enough with the moaning, here are the pics.






Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time, happy hobbying!

4 comments:

  1. Malthus, I think you did a great job on them. Smooth finish and attractive.

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, very much appreciated.
      I can see you also have some eldar in the works. ;)

      Delete
  2. They look sweet mate, nice work :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...