Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tau special character: Farsight


This model was always a personal favorite of mine from the get-go of the latest Tau Empire release.
Unfortunately I hardly ever play special characters so I saw less interest in-game for it than a riptide..but the model itself is worth getting just to get a look at.
I love the dynamic pose and how its enhanced by the flying ribbons.
I decided to magnetize the ribbon on the sword because I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to brake off.


I can't say I am completely thrilled about the job I did on this but in the end quite pleased with the atmosphere of the model...hence the load of pictures.







Hope you enjoyed,
Until next time,
Happy hobbying!

6 comments:

  1. That's great! He looks gritty and battle ready. Just how I imagine he would look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Garry's NMM I see on the blade, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pr0Golf3r the colors on the NMM are indeed inspired by the ones used in the Taleofpainters tutorial but I only used 3 colors to recreate it: sotek green, ice blue (lothern blue), skull white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...