Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Eldar Wraithknight


Yet another model completed...and this one did take me some time and patience to complete.

It was my first time assembling/painting the beast and though I probably would do some things differently the second time around I'm in the en satisfied with the result.

I would of liked to have magnetized some things differently and done better on overall assembly.
But that's also why I enjoy this hobby so much: the challenges it puts forward.
Yes it has some guns (3 of them all magnetized but I haven't finished painting them yet).

The scheme is the same as the previous minis with the reds in there.
I also want to give a plug to a Sent one over at How to lose at 40k for his blue WK which gave me inspiration for the gem and also his tutorial on painting the blade...which I achieved with drybrushing and blending techniques since I don't own an airbrush.


As a bonus here's another pic of the previous batch of models.



Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time, happy hobbying!

5 comments:

  1. Great work, Malthus. You're doing an excellent job with the commission. I'm feeling your paint job.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    Nicely done on the ghost glaive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta peinture est toujours aussi sympa mon Cher Malthus ^^

    Continue comme cela !!

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Un grand merci pour tes encouragements!


      Delete
  3. Hey, I have an idea that I think might benefit and interest you - would you be able to send me an email to discuss it?

    talkwargaming@live.com


    Lee

    Talk Wargaming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...