Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Ork Deffkoptas



To finish the month off I present to you: Death from the skies! Death from above! Death in the air! Death in mid-air!
Yes lots of death and some grim dark death with that please with these ork deffkoptas...because we never can get enough death!
With these guys I went for my usual scheme for badmoons as depicted in my previous ork posts.
Skin could do with more highlights, so could the black, but eh...watchagonnado.

This time I would like to feature yet another tutorial that helped me do the paint chipping on these and that was a good enough tutorial that I felt comfortable enough to experiment with.

link:
http://bloody-dice.blogspot.fr/2014/02/tutorial-weathering-infantry-with.html

Without further ado here's the rest of the pics of these bad guys:







Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time, happy hobbying!

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Love the badmoons! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the deffkoptas! Also kudos on the piranhas and eldar you have painted. Nice work! I have finished the vespid tutorial and will be posting it soon so please keep watch! Good to be back and glad to see you are still painting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, it has been a long time since I posted as well...will make sure to check out your tutorial on the stingwings!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...