Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Ork bikers

Bouyah!
Nob nob nob, as a drunk man enters the room.

These are more ork bikers, yes I said more as the previous batch had not been documented on.
Same old scheme as in the bad moons I have been doing for my buddy as explained in this article.
Coulda gone with some weathering on the yellow bits but that'll would of meant they wouldn't look as much like the previous ones...and that'll cost you extra...neep!

This month's article featuring a tutorial from GW themselves:








Hope you enjoyed!
And until next time, happy wargaming!

2 comments:

  1. I love them. The deff dread bits on them just take the cake. Very well done. And not just cause dey b propa bad munz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      So that where those bits came from...the models were provided already assembled so I have nothing to do with the conversions...I agree on that nob looking cool though.^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...