Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Space Hulk...done!


Well, this blog isn't dead...
Just remembering how I liked to show you my latest hobby progress on these pages, well lets not forget how time consuming these endeavors can be.

Nonetheless here are my blood angels from the space hulk box-set I won thanks to painting budha(buy their painting dvd because I'm too broke to do so :p)...completed a mere two years after winning the actual prize.



Basecoats were done using my chinese airbrush...thanks to our asian friends was quite affordable.
Just be careful not to breathe too many fumes or you might end up doing bad jokes on a blog nobody reads.

Not too happy about how the red turned out, but that's what I get for using black wash over everything.










Will try to post some pics of some other stuff I completed during my absence.
Hope you enjoyed!
And until next time, happy hobbying!



8 comments:

  1. Look really wonderful! My favorite parts are the really subtle highlights on the gems and eyes (tough to do!), and your OSL glows on the weapons are great. Lot of hard work went into these guys, and it definitely shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, as always, much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Ah ben quand même !!

    Tu reprends enfin du service ^^

    Excellent travail qui me fait penser qu'il va falloir que je me colle une bonne fois pour toutes à mon propre Space Hulk ^^

    Serviteur,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui ce fut une longue absence...et non j'ai pas vraiment d'excuse. :p

      Entre choisir les bons schémas de couleur et le niveau de détail souhaité c'est pas une mince affaire cette boite...bon courage en tout cas.^^

      Et merci pour le com!

      Delete
  3. Great as always Malthus! Smooth tones and sharp lighting effects, top notch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Mc Neil!
      Best wishes for 2015!

      Delete
    2. You too Malthus! I hope 2015 is a happy and prosperous one for you and your painting. I would definitely miss it if you were to stop.

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much for that wholehearted comment.
      Will do my best not to let you down!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...