Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Centurion conversions


Hi there, here are some centurions assembled and painted by yours truly.
I myself was not a fan of these models from the get-go but like most people they kinda grew on me.

I was surprised at how complex these models are to assemble, and how many bits are actually in the box (well I suppose it's only fair for the price you pay).
Anyways I wouldn't recommend these as an easy assembly for a beginner hobbyist.


Now, before the fluff bunnies come up in arms, I know DA shouldn't have access to them, truth is I got these for X-mas and since I hate exchanging/selling gifts so I thought ah what the hell I'll just ally them in if I ever need to play them (which will probably never happen knowing how OP they are in their grav variant).




As you should know the conversion isn't an idea of mine, I stole it from over at Bloodydice.com
 (link in previous article)
In case you were wondering the heads are some Grey Knight terminator heads.
As for the bases the inspiration came from NextLevelPainting's tutorial on basing (also linked in the previous article).
They are also not 100% finished...as the battle damages amongst other things aren't done or finished. Anyways had some time to take some pics so I thought I'd show them off.




Hope you enjoyed!
And until next time, happy hobbying!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool centurions. It's nice to see these guys get some attention. The models definitely grow on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...