Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Imperial Kight Warden


Hey...me again!
Here are some pics of my Knight Titan.

It's still a WIP but close enough to completion that I thought I'd share.


The scheme is that of the box only since it's made to fight alongside my DA I used the same colors as I do for them.
The majority of the work was done with help from GW's tutorials on how to paint an Knight Titan you can find on their youtube channel.

As it goes for decals I finally got around to using micro-set/sol everyone is enamored with.
Although preliminary results are encouraging and I can see the products working well I haven't quite gotten the hang of using them quite yet...definitely something I need to work on there, so if you have found a good tutorial that works for you please feel free to share in the comments.




Hope you enjoyed, and until next time, happy hobbying!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...