Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

XV25 Stealths



Hey again, here's a bunch of stealths painted for my buddy's grey and red tau army (optimised stealth cadre much? :p).



That's right a formation that makes stealths playable in a hardcore setting. :p
The antennas not assembled on most of these isn't a choice of mine...to each his own!


I know I shouldn't talk about anything that pisses me off with GW but the Tau codex not being entirely revamped was a major downer to me...in fact Mont'ka got all the in-game cool stuff I was hoping for with the codex release...but hey better late in a 60€ book then never.


Mont'ka is imho a better book then Kauyon(which has everything from the new codex and more) not because the formations are necessarily better but because they offer more of that in-game variety you would expect from a new release...well that's if you give a shit about it. :p








Hope you enjoyed!
And until next time, happy hobbying!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...