Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Harlequins : Death Masque box-set


Nothing original here, just the harlequins force painted following the Warhammer TV tutorials.


Tried something original for the vehicules...and lets just say I'm not quite satified with the result. ^^'
Airbrush accidents happen and these may be a prime example. :p


The fluff bunnys will also hate them because they are weathered and whatever materials Eldar use are not supposed to get worn...but whatever, I'll just do my thing. :p

 


Hope you enjoyed,
Until next time, happy hobbying!


2 comments:

  1. They might be stock schemes but they look great! Diamonds.... how you have the patience I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right? Diamonds are a horrible pain in the butt to paint. ^^'
      But I'm also glad I got to experience painting them as they imo really represent the harlequins aesthetic. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...